Ameesha Patel Biography
Ameesha Patel Biography
|Real Name||Ameesha Patel|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 June 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||Tufts University, Boston, USA|
|Debut||2000 (Kaho Na Pyar Hai)|
|Family||Father– Amit Patel
Mother– Asha Patel
Brother– Ashmit Patel
|Address||51 Shakar Building opposite to the Sydenham B-road church gate, Mumbai|
|Controversies||An AIR India Employee filed a complaint against Ameesha Patel, alleging Patel had misbehaving Employee after Patel’s companion was not upgraded to first class on the Mumbai-New York flight on 18 August.|
|Favourite Food||Home Food, Chinese and Thai|
|Favourite Actors||Dilip Kumar,
Amitabh Bachchan, and
|Favourite Actress||Julia Roberts,
Angelina Jolie and
|Favourite Films||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Pretty Woman, Titanic and Umrao Jaan.|
|Favourite Singers||Jagjit Singh and
|Favourite Colors||Black, White and all pastel shades.|
|Favourite Perfume||Dolce by Light Purple and Angel by thierya & Mugler|
|Favourite Book||A Bridge Across Forever” by Richard Bach|
|Favourite Hotel||Ritz carlton|
|Favourite Destinations||London, Paris and Amsterdam|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vikram Bhatt(1999- 2008)
|Net Worth (approx.)||$30 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ameesha Patel
- Does Ameesha Patel smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ameesha Patel drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ameesha Patel was born in Gujrati family. She is a granddaughter of the famous lawyer-politician Barrister Rajni Patel who was the Congress Pradesh Committee President of Mumbai.
- When she was five years old, she learned Bharatnatyam.
- Having completed her graduation in the USA, Patel received an offer from Morgan Stanley but turned it down.
- After returning to India, Patel joined Satyadev Dubey’s theater group and acted in plays, including an Urdu language play titled Neelam (1999).
- Patel has also modeled for well-known Indian brands like Bajaj Sevashram, Fair & Lovely, Cadburys Jai Lime, Fem, Lux and some more.
- Patel won Filmfare Special Performance Award for Gadar Movie that was released in 2001.
- In September 2004, Patel Joined PETA(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and performed at the HELP! Telethon Concert raising money for the victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
- In 2006, she joined an NGO called PlanetRead, which helps people in villages to learn reading through film songs.
- Her Father, Amit Patel used her hard-earned money to resurrect a family business, causing misunderstandings between Ameesha Patel and her parents.
- In July 2004, Ameesha Patel sent a legal notice to her father for mismanaging her accounts and Money and demanding her money back.
- In August 2009, Mumbai Mirror a local Newspaper in Mumbai reported that Ameesha Patel and her brother, Ashmit, had patched up on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan and were spotted together at PVR Cinemas in Juhu.