Ajith Kumar Biography
|Real Name||Ajith Kumar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||1 May 1971|
|Age (as in 2017)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Asan Memorial Senior Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Film Debut||Tamil: En Veedu En Kanavar (1990)
Bollywood: Aśoka (2001)
|Family||Father– Parameshwar Subramaniam
Mother– Mohini Mani
Brothers– Anoop Kumar (Stockbroker), Anil Kumar
Sisters– 2 (both died at a very young age)
|Hobbies||Racing, photography, reading biographies, playing cricket|
|Favourite Actors||M. G. Ramachandran, Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan|
|Favourite Sports||Football, cricket, riding, racing|
|Favourite Racer||Ayrton Senna|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||24 April 2000|
|Wife||Shalini Ajith (Actress)
|Children||Daughter– Anoushka Ajith (b. 2008)
Son– Aadvik Ajith (b. 2015)
|Salary||25-30 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
- Does Ajith Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ajith Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ajith belongs to a Hindu family.
- He is a professional car racer.
- He has participated in a number of racing championships throughout his career, namely the Formula Maruti Indian Championships (2002), Formula BMW Asia Championship (2003), FIA Formula Two Championship (2010), and Formula 2 Championship (2010).
- He is an ardent devotee of Sai Baba.
- Initially, he worked as a salesman for a garment export company.
- In 2004, he was signed as the brand ambassador of Nescafe (Tamil Nadu).
- He created the non-profit organization “Mohini-Mani Foundation” to promote self-hygiene & civic consciousness and also to help ease the problems of urban sprawl.